Rebuilding Educational Foundations by Applying Compliance Expectations
Services are tailored to meet each school’s needs. Maybe you need a refresher on discipline do’s and don’ts, guidance on how to implement a program with fidelity, or possibly a PD on regulations. Or maybe some help when you get in a bind with a parent or a state expectation wasn’t quite met. There is something in the menus below that you have never heard of. Whatever it is – we can help!
Avoid serious consequences by staying on top of the rules and regulations. You have many forms of oversight. Are you prepared to meet all of the expectations and demands?
- Environmental Reviews
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (I.D.E.A.)
- State Regulations
- Complaints / Due Process
- Child Find
- Graduation / Dropout
- Timely, Valid, Reliable Data
- Authorizer Expectations
- Compliance Standards
HEART OF IT ALL
Could it be paperwork? Understand the forms that provide students with the safeguards they need to provide Free Appropriate Public Education (F.A.P.E.) in the Least Restrictive Environment (L.R.E.).
- Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (P.L.A.A.F.P.) Statements
- Programs / Services
- Supplementary Aids
- Goals / Objectives
- Extended School Year (E.S.Y.)
- Independent Educational Evaluation (I.E.E.)
- Procedural Safeguards
- Complex Student Cases
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (M.T.S.S.) is more than just a buzz word. It is a best practice that identifies and supports ALL students with learning and behavioral needs. How dynamic is your system?
- Monitoring Student Progress
- Child Study Team (C.S.T.)
- Multi-Tiered Model
- Parent Engagement
- Innovative Strategies
- Scope of Services
- Supportive Organizations
- Program Evaluation
- Community Resources
- Data Collection Systems
NOT YOUR TYPICAL DAY AT THE BEACH
Discipline is forever a hot topic, especially when decisions need to be made immediately. Are you prepared for that situation that requires you to think on your feet? Do you know how to do that and still avoid a complaint or litigation?
- Suspension / Expulsion
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (P.B.I.S.)
- Manifestation Determination Review (M.D.R.)
- Special Circumstances
- Functional Behavior Assessment (F.B.A.) / Behavioral Intervention Plan (B.I.P.)
- Interim Alternative Educational Setting (I.A.E.S.)
- Developing Policies / Procedures
…AND THE KITCHEN SINK
- Data Collection
- Universal Enrollment
- Hiring the Right Staff with the Right Stuff
- Keeping the Right Staff with the Right Stuff
- Stretching the Special Education $$$
- Parent Advisory Committee
- Promising Best Practices
- Online Learning
Whether it be a full scale
professional development, or working with one or two staff members solving an
Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.) dilemma, Rebuilding Educational Foundations
is here to help. Let us work with you to design the perfect solution to
whatever your needs are.
Call us today at 517-548-9088.