Total Time: 20 Minutes
Creates: approximately 7-9 lip balms
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 7 drops peppermint, lavender or citrus essential oil
- Lip balm containers or chapstick tubes
- Stove: In a small pot over medium low heat, melt beeswax coconut oil and shea butter.
- Microwave: In a small bowl, cook beeswax, coconut oil and shea butter on high for 4 minutes (or until melted).
- Remove from heat and add essential oils. Whisk well to distribute oil throughout the mixture.
- Pour quickly into lip balm containers or chapstick tubes. Let cool on counter until hard.